Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HCG

Today is Wednesday. I started my day by taking ANOTHER HPT. The line just keeps getting darker, thank God!

I called my Peri's office today to find out my HCG level. It turns out at 3 weeks 5 days, my HCG is 167. With Precious Miracle, at 3 weeks 6 days, my HCG was 13. I am quite nervous and left a message for Dr. Davis after hashing this over and over with my preemie friends. Does this mean a molar pregnancy? Does this mean multiples?

Tomorrow I go back for another blood draw and will hopefully learn on Friday that my numbers are doubling as they are supposed to.

But the big question remains... why is my level so high? Or much higher earlier on than my last pregnancy???

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for checking out my blog - I wish you the best with your pregnancy. Because I'm already funneling this time, at only 28 weeks, if we decide to do this again I may be seeing Dr. Davis for TAC myself!