Friday, June 27, 2008

HCG 48 Hours Later

My level is certainly increasing, thank God! I went from 167 on Tuesday to 429 on Thursday which was exactly 4 weeks. I'm still concerned because at 4 weeks 4 days, I was 388 with Precious Miracle. My progesterone is 40.5 and both my Peri and MFM are excited about these numbers. I had a touch of nausea this morning but nothing major. And my aversion to red meat (which I had with Missy) is back.

I've been pushing the fluids and fiber. Oh, and I should explain the photo below - each week during my first pregnancy, I wore the same pajamas and took my picture in the same spot each week.

I also have a week-by-week pregnancy calendar that I have been anxious to fill out (I did one the first time around and want to do ALL the same things for each child) but was waiting until today to make sure things were looking good. Not sure when I'll relax into this but all I can say is it looks like it's going to be a long road!


And finally, today was my darkest HPT line yet!!!

No comments: