Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Morning Sickness

I know it's a good thing for a pregnancy to experience morning sickness. But in comparison to my first pregnancy, this morning sickness is really kicking me in the pants. I am not even six weeks. I skip breakfast and feel queasy until well past noon. It started on Saturday and has been getting progressively worse. Today I haven't been able to eat much at all and it's 5:30. With Miss, my morning sickness held off until week 10.

On another note, Little Miss has some form of viral pneumonia. The doctors think I may have given it to her, although I feel fine at the moment. I did have shortness of breath a few weeks ago. Perhaps that was it. Who knows. No one can seem to tell me the impact it will have on the baby. I hope it is growing and developing healthy.

No comments: