Thursday, August 21, 2008

12 Weeks!

Here I am at 12 weeks! Almost to the second trimester. I was sick this morning but recovered quite nicely. I'm getting used to throwing up and moving on.

I faxed the results from the first trimester screen Dr. Davis did to Dr. C's office and Nurse Barb said it is not the same test that they do. So I kept my appointment today for my ultrasound and labs.

Daddy came with me today as he hasn't seen the baby in weeks. It has gotten so much bigger since he last saw it and it was very cute and active, putting its hand in its mouth and kicking its legs.

I also spoke with my GYN about the antibiotic situation and she feels strongly that I should not do it. I feel torn but have two strong opinions not to take it and one opinion to take it. The argument is that there is no data to support the treatment. She assured me that if there was an infection, I would be diagnosed and treated prior to it affecting the baby. I think I have to go with the majority on this one.

No comments: