Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Flutter!

Last night as I was in bed watching TV before lights out, I felt the very first flutters! I am absolutely sure that is was the baby as the sensation immediately took me back to my experience with Missy. It is unmistakable and I so wish my husband could feel it. I felt the baby moving today too and I am so excited that he/she is letting me know that everything is okay in there.

13w 2d gestation - first flutters!!!

Oh, and just for documentation purposes, I threw up again today. My nausea has returned to a certain degree but I would say my main issue is the fact that I look forward to certain foods and then when I have them, can't eat them. They are not cravings, just mental preparations for the upcoming menu. For the record, my cravings have been decaf carmel macchiato (finally got one today!) and a Johnnie's Dog House sauerkraut dog (I know, I know) which I will have to get tomorrow - they BETTER be open - as I missed them today by about 45 minutes. At least these are the latest which could change at any given moment.

Boy, would I love a hotdog right now! I can't wait! Oh, and a milkshake - vanilla! Perfection!

Finally, as far as the shopping thing, we never went. It was crazy to think it wasn't going to be a madhouse on Labor Day weekend. We did the Carters bit but left out of frustration!

No comments: