Monday, August 25, 2008

Feeling Better and Resuming the Prenatals

I must say that I am feeling much better than I had been. I have more energy lately and in spite of feeling sick immediately after dinner, my nausea has, for the most part, subsided. I feel so much better that I began taking my prenatal vitamins again. Hopefully, they will be well tolerated.

Today marks 12 weeks 4 days and I must confess I am enjoying the fact that there are many moments throughout my day when I forget that I am pregnant. My mind is not consumed with this pregnancy like it was when I was expecting Miss. Speaking of my little peanut, we had a fabulous day together. All days are good days with her but today was just remarkable! She was so loving, understanding, sweet and funny. I just love her so and know she is going to make a great big sister!

No comments: