Thursday, September 11, 2008

15 Weeks!

Here I am at 15 weeks. There is not much to report from yesterday except that Daddy got to feel the little guy moving a tiny bit last night. No, it wasn't gas, it was clearly the baby moving around inside his warm and cozy quarters.

It looks like I am unsure if I have an infection so I am going to my local group to get checked. Initially, Nurse Barb said I didn't need to be seen, that something would just be prescribed. That was not okay with me. If I don't know for certain that something is going on, let alone what, if anything it is, then how will they know what to give me? If it isn't an infection, I think I am having a reaction to the covering or gel that is used for the transvaginal ultrasounds. Their coverings are different from the ones they use at Dr. Davis' office, which so far, haven't given me any issues. Yesterday was my first transvaginal scan with the local group this time around. I really hope it's nothing but I need to be 100% sure.

No comments: