Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Labs Today

When I had my first trimester screening done by my local group back in August, I was given a lab slip for another blood draw to be completed between September 18 and October 2. The tech told me to do it closer to the 18th of September so I would get the results sooner. By the way, this test is for neural tube defects.

I marked my calendar and placed my prominently marked lab slip in my day book weeks ago, thinking, yep, I'll be there on the 18th. Well, here I am just two days before the test "expires" having my blood drawn.

Distractions, distractions. Such is life with a two year old. And it's even worse with a sick two year old who was born a micropreemie. By the way, she is back to her old happy self and thankfully, Hubby and I escaped getting sick ourselves. Oh, and flu shots are lined up...times three!

No comments: