Thursday, October 30, 2008

22 Weeks and It's Clear My Pregnancy Ticker is Wrong!

Yes, I am 22 weeks today, however the countdown is incorrect. My girl was born at 24w 5d and was 107 days early (with a 105 day NICU stay). According to the calculation on the above ticker, at 22w 0d, I have 108 days left to go. Not exactly accurate. But hey, at least it can accurately keep track of how many weeks have passed. I suppose I can deal with that. The tracker with the baby on the right side is more accurate. And, if you click it, it will alter the info: how many weeks so far, how many days so far, how many weeks left and how many days left.

I just had my 7th P17 shot. For some reason, as the weeks are passing, I am bleeding more and more with each shot. Today, I actually bled through my jeans a bit. It's no biggie as I'm just concerned about getting the medication. A little blood on the back of my jeans is the least of my concerns.

Nothing new to report. I did forget to mention that when I saw Dr. G on Tuesday, I asked if lifting Missy Girl was too much. He has seen her and she is weighing in at 26 lbs these days. He assured me as long as I lift with my legs, and not my abdomen, I am fine to continue to lift and carry her. That made me feel good to know that in his opinion, I am not doing too much. And so I shall carry on!

No comments: