Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On My Mind and Feeling Guilty


In spite of the fact that I shared the mission of October 15th, a day for remembering all the babies lost to miscarriage, stillbirth and neonatal death, with my church group and our many friends who have lost precious babies, I was feeling extremely guilty for not acknowledging the day on this blog. Please forgive this message for being a week late but know that it doesn't diminish our commitment to remembering these lives lost all too soon. I am sure there are many readers who have lost their children, and regardless of the age or gestation at passing, we want you to know that you and your children have been in our thoughts and prayers.

In fact, allow me to share a page out of a special prayer book I created for Miss Girl. Her life began as a fight to live and based on what the doctors told us, there was a 50% chance she would not be here with us today. Every single night, I remember how blessed I am to be holding my precious miracle. I want her to appreciate her life and literally cherish every single breath she breathes for they are all a gift. I want her to always know just how precious life is and to never abuse the life that has been given her.

(You may need to double click the photo in order to read the text.)



No comments: