Friday, October 10, 2008

Flu Shot - Check

I headed to the county health department today to get my $20 Thimerosal-free flu shot. It was a relatively easy experience. It is truly amazing the resources that are out there - you just have to know where to look and who to ask.

Tylenol has become my friend these past 24 hours. I have been keeping up with the dose as when it lapses, the pain comes back. Even when it doesn't lapse, I still feel discomfort every so often. I don't want to be a neurotic nut during this pregnancy but want to catch any issues well enough in advance. I feel like I'm walking a fine line. My huge flags for heading straight to the hospital are increased discharge and any bleeding whatsoever. This other stuff could be growing pains and since for the most part, the Tylenol is working, I think I'll stick with that explanation.

Here's to an uneventful weekend and a reassuring appointment with the TAC master on Monday!

No comments: